Monday, January 26, 2015

Sentences to paragraphs

So Em has been talking in sentences for a while now, but this weekend it turned into paragraphs!  Where has the time gone?  It feels like only yesterday we heard her say mama for the first time.  Now my little girl is carrying on conversations, and talking like crazy.  She is quickly becoming a little girl and not my baby anymore.  If you ask her why she is getting bigger she will tell you "I growing up."

Really how do you slow the time down?  The two and a half years it took to get a positive pregnancy test seemed like forever.  The two and half years since she was born has flown by!  It seems like overnight my baby turned into a toddler.  She went from relying on my to being even more independent.  We went shopping yesterday and she held the item and waited her turn in line.  Handed the cashier the money, and carried her bag until we got back to the truck (after going to another store).  She is so smart I do not know how Steve and I got so lucky.  She will ask what something is, and turn around and tell someone else what that item is for.  She will tell you about planes in the sky, road signs, songs from church, and what tower is for what.

As I type this she is stretched out in the floor watching videos on Steve's phone.  She doesn't like to watch tv, but will watch kids play on the slide or with playdoh on our phones.  She loves music and dancing.  She will sing along in the truck, and sing as she is playing.  She loves to sing her ABCs, Jesus Loves Me, twinkle twinkle little star, 5 little monkeys, and lots of other kids songs.

Where did my baby go?  I look at her and already realize how much I will miss her being little.

No comments:

Post a Comment